Hello my dears,
I am very happy that you have landed here on my side and would like to introduce myself to you.
My name is Sophie, born 1991, happily married and cat mum. I am living in the beautiful city Erfurt, almost in the middle of Germany. Since 2017 I am a photographer & make-up artist and I like to photograph emotions aas natural as possible. Actually it has always been my dream to be a photographer and make-up artist, but my family was not enthusiastic about the idea. That's why I did an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk and then studied economics ... just to complain to my husband every day of my suffering, how badly I find the whole. That is why, after my studies, there was only one sensible path: realizing the dream!
If I am not behind the camera or wash brushes, then you will find me mostly outside with horses, sewing behind my sewing machine or I am on the way to a distant country. I love to travel and get goose bumps when I hear planes. My favorite place is actually the Cote d'Azur. Since I have spent the entire summer there as a child, I know this region inside and out.
Otherwise, I am a very honest and emotional person. It is important to me not only to be a service provider for you, but that we understand each other as well as if we knew each other forever. Only in this way can one build mutual trust and I can create wonderful images for you.
- I love cats, hedgehogs and horses -
- Depeche Mode Fan -
- There are no better walking shoes than Birkenstocks -
- I am an absolute boho & hippie fanatic -
- Coconut water is my life-
- I love to drink smoothies-
- I used to be a sportsman, today I hate sport (except swimming and riding)
- I could stare for hours on the sea -
- There is nothing better than vanilla & cinnamon -
- series junkie -
- passion for unusual furniture -
- Drive almost never my own car, but always copilot -
- Travel addict -